Remembering: All beings and things: plants, minerals, amimals, people, are progressing through the world toward realization - rebecoming - and unity. For some, a few relatively, this is a conscious and aware decision and process; but for all this is taking place. This talk speaks to those who are progressing consciously, choosing to remember, know, and act in The Real. It touches also on some of the overview and how to go further in this process. An mp3 of 16:26.
The difference between Realization and Recognition: "Knowing" from an external perspective is being intellectually aware of or having an understanding of something. From the perspective of the mystic it is being able to "live as" or is living as that thing. That is, it is part of oneself, not only as an expression of consciousness or awareness, or a conclusion, but rather, and also as a means of being. This talk goes in to these differences and approaches to living, and how they relate to the spiritual path and experience. An mp3 of 17:59.
- Why Do this Spiritual Stuff?: Why place yourself toward Real spiritual experience and knowing/being (realization) at all? What is the reason beyond any personal limited desire for enlightenment? Why go beyond a so-called happy and pleasant life and the enjoyment of all that is here around us? Why put yourself through possibly difficult situations, work and effort, that is beyond what many who are well adjusted and "happy" do? And why reconsider what is real and continue the process of the perfection of self? These and other questions need to be considered at one time or another as one progresses through life. This talk is a first step toward examining and touches dome of the perspectives of the mystic. More will come through later talks, as well as how to progess - take steps toward these goals of realization and enlightenment; and how to live a more full life as part of One. An mp3 of 37:33.
- Stages and steps in the Real: Many people experience many levels or parts of the whole. These can be beneficial not only to the person but also to others. However, is being aware of a part or portion or level - or even being able to function within a realm of expanded consciousness - what is called by the mystic as "Higher Spiritual Realization" or living in Unity? An mp3 of 11:50.
- Progressing in the Way: a series of talks. What now? One has a sense or knowing that experience and realization is different and deeper than the intellectual and desires to go further. This series of talks discusses some of the next steps and what is involved.
A.The Preliminaries: 1: An mp3 of 15:50. Touching on some of the very preliminary considerations and decisions.
B.The Question of proceeding upon the path: 1: An mp3 of 19:22. Seeking guidance and assistance through another or going on one's own. SOme more information on placing yourself upon the path and the conditions needed.
C. A further understanding of the path: An mp3 of 6:18. On traveling the path toward realization and how to obtain and gain some of the information and feeling of this process. More decisions to consider and make.
D. Some more aspects of going further on the path: An mp3 of 23:45. Addresses having assistance or not. Some of the benefits of working with a guide. A little on how to discern a true path, schoo, and/or "teacher". Some of what a guide does and how to relate. A taste of a perspective of realization and the path through a reading.
- The Unnamed Way: An mp3 of 13:26.
- The Universal Perspective: Some of the attributes and qualities of the Universal Perspective. An mp3 of 16:51.
- Spiritual Realization (1): An introduction and brief overview of some of the attributes and qualities of Spiritual Realization. An mp3 of 24:03.
- Universal Initiation: That which takes place through this transmission and is a stage in the growth of an individual. An mp3 of 8:26.
- Guidance, understanding, and real function: An overview of three large subjects. Just a beginning taste. An mp3 of 14:09.
- Discrimination and Common Sense - 1: Primarily information for one seeking guidance. Just a beginning taste. An mp3 of 14:41.
- Discrimination and Common Sense - 2: Primarily information for one offering guidance. Just a beginning taste. An mp3 of 12:11.
- Apprenticeship in Mystic Living: An overview an introduction. An mp3 of 18:41.
- The Teaching of the Age: Unification of the ways. An mp3 of 11:56.
- Questions to Ask Yourself: What is real? What is it that is lasting, existing?. What realms, works, and levels of being exist? What do you really want? And more. These are questions to consider as you approach or travel the path. An mp3 of 4:37.
- What these Questions Do: Why consider the previous questions? What do they do? This short talk addresses that. An mp3 of 5:39.
- 4 Aspects of the Path: An mp3 of 6:30.
- The Teaching and it's conveyance: a series of talks.
A. The source of and purpose for what is called "The Teaching": A beginning, reviewing some of the Why and What of this continuing process of self-realization and expression. An mp3 of 14:19.
B. An Introduction and overview.: Going a little further into the scope and extent of The Teaching. Includes some background and overall process. An mp3 of 15:55.
C. A Story about The Teaching: A long metaphor about how what is called The Teaching works, what it is, and our relation to it. An mp3 of 18:07.
D. The Speaking Voice: Calling, reminding, heart, breath, love, light, now. An attunement and rememberance. An mp3 of 9:58.
E. Conveyance of The Teaching: More about the conveyance of understanding and the guidance that exists. This talk deals with the reality of how it works and how you can perceive it, and take part in this process more. An mp3 of 10:17.
F. Toward The Teaching: A little about what it means to place yourself toward The Teaching, your intention, basic attitudes and abilities, and some of how to perceive it. An mp3 of 23:23.
G. Practices Toward experiencing The Teaching: A series of about 20 practices which can be done to increase one's capacity to connect to and experience the Universal Guidance that exists and to be able to place yourself toward The Teaching and perceive it more. An mp3 of 24:54.
H. Conveyance of The Teaching: Guidance: What is the purpose for spiritual guidance and unfolding? What really is the so-called spiritual path and way? This talk deals somewhat with these questions. Before getting too far into something it can be good to have a little understanding of what is going on and include a larger perspective in this search or activity. It also can be useful to step back a little a consider a wider perspective about what you are doing and how some things work. This is putting the cart after the horse rather than before it. An mp3 of 26:29.
- The Work: a series of talks.
A. An introduction: An introduction to the greater work, guidance, and realization; moving from philosophy to experience and living again. An mp3 of 11:58.
B. The Way, Realization, and The Work: On the true relationship of these elements to living: in this world and other realms. On becoming, an introduction to the larger perspective, works, and doing; the beginning once more. An mp3 of 32:27.
C. The Greater Work, an Overview: About filling needs, the overall purpose and how this takes place through intention, intuition, guidance, and association. An mp3 of 16:34.
D. Approaching The Work: Daily service and activity. Why and how this takes place and the role and relationship of what is called "service". An mp3 of 24:41.
- Service and The Work: a series of talks.
A. A Framework of Service: Deals with the nature of service in spiritual progression and a little of the qualities and abilities needed to actually serve. An mp3 of 17:07.
The following 6 talks deal with various aspects of learning, gaining abilities and functions, and attributes of both service and work. They are interrelated and as such are offered as a "package" so to speak, and are best heard in order. Some of the topics include intention, intuition. guidance: both inner and outer, association, the roles of a guide and organization, and transmission.
A. Service and Work # 1: An mp3 of 18:58.
B. Service and Work # 2: An mp3 of 12:17.
C. Service and Work # 3: An mp3 of 8:49.
D. Service and Work # 4: An mp3 of 6:15.
E. Service and Work # 5: An mp3 of 11:33.
F. Service and Work # 6: An mp3 of 7:24.