2. Copy the link address. (If you can't copy it, type the link as #3 below)
3. Paste the link address in the address bar on top of your browser. (This is what shows the page you are on)
4. Click in the box once.
5. Go to the end of the address which says: .m3u
6. Change that to read: .mp3
7. Hit to GO TO button or the ENTER KEY. At this point something should either start to play the audio or you will be given a prompt and asked if you want to open it or save it. Choose open to listen.
Note: There may be a delay for the entire file to download before it plays. If you are on dial-up internet, it will be a very long delay.
8. If this does not work, your computer is probably not set up to play mp3 files.